Friday, April 6, 2012

Farrah and Paulie: Yes, I named my nail art, so what?

I painted some adorable birds on my nails and named them. The pink one is Farrah and the blue one is Paulie. They're two lovebirds celebrating spring by flying around in a field of cute flowers. I heart them.

I used a heck of a lot of polish for this. Here they all are:
(Bottom Row)
OPI Did You Ear About Van Gogh?
Sally Hansen Clearly Buff Naturel White
butter london Bossy Boots
butter london Lady Muck
butter london Trout Pout
American Apparel Dynasty
Deborah Lippman Across the Universe
(Top Row)
Sinful Colors Easy Going
China Glaze Starboard
China Glaze Life Preserver
And on the bottom there is my trusty Orly detailer brush.

Anyway, this post is pretty picture-heavy. Enjoy the photos :) I know my nail art's not perfect, but I think it's a pretty cute spring/Easter mani. Happy Easter to those who celebrate/enjoy eating jelly beans and chocolate bunnies!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say! Let's have a discussion!
- Becky