I'm so excited! My first blog award, and I've only been blogging for three whole months! Thank you so much to Nail Notes for nominating me!
Here are the rules:
- Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
- Let them know that you have nominated them.
- Share 7 random facts about yourself.
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
- Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.
Here are my 15 nominations:
- Lacquer Man (a regular old dude who appreciates the art of painting his nails! Reminds me of my mom's boyfriend who likes to get a design painted on his big toenail at the salon every once in a while. Nice!)
- It's OK for Men to Have Painted Nails in Public (Lacquer Man's buddy!)
- The Blush Brush
- Full of Frivol
- Joyce and Makeup
- Cult of Pretty
- Gery the Shipping Guy (not exactly a blog, I know, but still really cool!)
- Katie's Beauty Blog (she's been blogging for a while, actually, but I met her when I studied in London so I had to give her a shout out!)
- Stephen Style (I went to school with him, and saw on Facebook that he was blogging about fashion and had to check it out!)
- Give Me Polish
- Strawberry Blonde Beauty
- Saima's Salon
- Glazed Talons
- See Sarah Swatch
- I'm very organized, love making lists and calendars, and am obsessed with color coordinated everything.
- I have a pet bunny! His name is Coco. He is a brown and white Dutch Dwarf, he's 4 years old and he's the most adorable thing ever.
- I have had the same wallet since I was about 11 years old. It's a brown leather wallet from Fossil. My uncle gave it to me as a present and it's probably one of the things I've owned the longest in my whole life.
- I love to read on my Nook. I'm currently reading Game of Thrones (I know, where have I been??)
- I've lived in South Africa, South Korea, Japan, China, and Singapore. We lived all over the world when I was little because of my dad's job, but we moved back to the U.S. permanently when I was about 10, so I don't really remember a lot of it.
- My best friend and I love to bake together. Our most recent obsession is cinnamon rolls.
- I have a younger brother who's in the Marines. He's pretty awesome.
Thanks again to Nail Notes for my nomination!