Tuesday, June 26, 2012

EOTD - Bright Blue Eyelashes!


Here is another look I did with the MAC Zoom Lash colored mascaras! This look uses the blue mascara, Blue Charge. 

First, I prepped my lids with Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original. Then I blended NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Horseradish, a minty green, all over my lid. I set this on the outer half of my lid with Mojo Spa loose eyeshadow in Garden Party, a shimmery minty green. In the crease I blended Urban Decay Haight, a bluish teal. I darkened the outer corner with the Balm The Mother-in-Law, a dusty navy blue. 

On my lower waterline, I used NYX Retractable Eye Liner in Gray and smudged it with the Balm The Mistress, a gunmetal gray. I also smoked out my top lash line a bit with The Mistress. 

Again I prepped my lashes by using a coat of the Step 1 white primer side of my Maybelline XXL Pro Extensions mascara. I finished with two coats of MAC Zoom Lash mascara in Blue Charge. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say! Let's have a discussion!
- Becky