Monday, June 25, 2012

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains!

New amazing Revlon lip product? Um, hello, SIGN ME UP!!! The beauty blogging world has been in a craze over the new Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains. I was lucky to find a completely stocked display of them at CVS a couple weeks ago, where I picked up three, but then a few days later when I decided I wanted a couple more colors, I've had to stalk them down between various Walgreens, CVS, and Ultas! Now I have all five colors that I want, and I'm totally happy!

All of the balm stains are super moisturizing and feel really nice on my lips. They are buildable in color, so you can have just a slight tint if you want, or you can make it really opaque and have the color pop. They do stain the lips fairly well, especially the darker colors like Sweetheart and Adore.

First up is Rendezvous, which is probably my favorite because hello it's ORANGE! It actually leans a bit coral-tinged too. I love it :)
Next up is Charm, a light peachy nude. This is the only one I'm not super crazy about. It applies a little streaky and collects in my lip lines. The stain color for this one is actually a dark pink color, not a light peachy color.
 Here is Honey, which is my next favorite. It's a mauvey-pink that is pretty close to my natural lip color. Perfect for everyday!
 This is Sweetheart, a bright hot pink. It's not fuchsia. This is a great option for a bright pink summer lip! The stain color on this one is BRIGHT pink!
Last I have Adore, a dark brick red with subtle golden shimmer. I should mention that all the other colors I have do not have shimmer. I love this one because it's difficult for me to pull off dark, vampy lip colors with my light coloring, and this is subtle yet still dark enough to make a statement.








So have you jumped on the Kissable Balm Stain train yet?! If not, what are you waiting for?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say! Let's have a discussion!
- Becky