Tuesday, May 22, 2012

EOTD - Mojo Spa Isis Loose Eyeshadow

Just a quick couple photos for this post, but I wanted to show you guys my last Mojo Spa loose eyeshadow that I picked up a couple weeks ago called Isis. For this look, I basically used the same products and method that I did for this eye look, but instead of using MAC Plum Dressing, I used Isis. Isis is a crazy sparkly cool purple with blue-ish shimmer. Also, instead of Blackout, I used Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid eyeliner in Perversion on the top lashline.



Sorry this photo's kind of blurry on top, but you can
see the shimmer better this way at least!
















P.S. Totally off topic, but does anyone have recommendations for a heated eyelash curler and/or a good mascara for short, stubby, pin-straight lashes? My lashes have always sucked but it seems like they've been getting worse the past couple weeks. I'm currently using a Revlon manual eyelash curler, but the curl fades away almost immediately after putting on my mascara. I also hate the Rimmel mascara I'm currently using b/c it's really liquidy and gets all over the place. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say! Let's have a discussion!
- Becky