Friday, May 25, 2012

Essie Smooth Sailing

If I had to choose my top 5 favorite polishes (not that I could ever actually choose), this would probably be one of them. This is Essie's Smooth Sailing from their Braziliant summer collection last year. It's a medium cornflower blue color with silver and purple shimmer. It's such a unique color and I love the chunky shimmer.

One thing I also love about this polish is that it's a color that works any time of year. I wore it a few times during the winter, and I just wore it the other day which totally complemented my tanned skin. The application is just the best; this is two perfect coats.

If you were forced to choose a top 5 favorite polishes, what do you think would be in it? I think butter LONDON Wallis would also be up there for me; I'll have to showcase that one on my blog soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say! Let's have a discussion!
- Becky