Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Essie Navigate Her

I'm sure you've seen this polish before, but it's probably one of my absolute favorites that came out this spring so I just had to share it. It's Essie Navigate Her, a light pastel spring green creme.

It applied like a dream in two perfect coats. It's different than a lot of other light mint greens because it doesn't have any blue in it. I absolutely LOVE this color! My best friend, who also bought it for herself, ended up not really liking it because she said the color reminded her of boogers. I was like... o_O...the most gorgeous boogers ever! (Ew, sorry, that was gross.)

Anyway, a few days after this I put a coat of butter LONDON Tart With a Heart over this and it was even more beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say! Let's have a discussion!
- Becky