Saturday, January 14, 2012

EOTD - Smoky Purples!

I was bored a few days ago and wanted to challenge myself to use some eyeshadows that I haven't used in a while. I was feeling in a purple kinda mood, so I grabbed a few purple and pink eyeshadows that I think came together for a very fun purple smoky eye!
First, as I always do, I primed my eyelid with Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original. Then, I covered my whole lid with the "Eyelid" color, a grayish lavender frost, from the Wet n' Wild trio Silent Treatment. I then blended a Mary Kay eyeshadow in Sweet Plum, a deep shimmery royal purple, into the crease, on the outer third of the lid, and onto the bottom lash line. I used another Mary Kay shadow, in Raisin, a matte reddish purple, just above the crease. To finish, I blended the "Browbone" color, a light candy pink, from the same Wet n' Wild trio into the browbone and the inner corner. I lined my waterline with an Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Rockstar, a dark eggplant purple. Lastly, I coated my eyelashes with CoverGirl LashBlast mascara in black.
 Hope you liked this eye look! Purple is my favorite eyeshadow color because it is just so flattering to my skin tone and hair color, and it really makes my greenish/grayish eyes pop. What is your favorite eyeshadow color?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say! Let's have a discussion!
- Becky