Thursday, January 5, 2012

Top Ten Tag!

I was just browsing beauty blogs and found this top ten tag from Prim and Polished, so I thought I'd fill it out for fun!

1. Favorite Cuticle Cream: So far I've been using Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream, and it was working well for me for a while, but since winter's dry weather began it hasn't been cutting it anymore. I'm on the lookout for something more hydrating! Prim and Polished suggested California Mango Mend in her top ten, so I'm going to try to find that!

2. Favorite Cuticle Something Else (lol): I don't really use a lot of products on my cuticles, but I use Sally Hansen Cuticle Remover every once in a while!

3. Favorite Perfume: I don't really wear perfume, but my favorite of the two bottles I own is definitely Armani Code. I love the sleek purple bottle, and it just smells sexy!

4. Favorite Lip Products: I too will break this down into categories like Prim and Polished because I'm also nuts!

Favorite Lip Balm: I use several, but mainly Mary Kay and Burt's Bees.
Favorite Tinted Lip Balm: I have been using Burt's Bees in Honeysuckle for a while because it is really hydrating! I would like to get another color though because the light pink really doesn't show up.
Favorite Gloss: I LOVE Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss! I have it in three colors: Peony, Fire, and Hot Pink. I love how pigmented they are, and they feel really smooth and hydrating. They are a bit sticky, and if I'm wearing them when it's windy outside, I have to hold my hair back so it won't stick to my lips! But I love the color and the sparkle, so I will definitely buy more colors!
Favorite Lip Stick: I'm not a huge lipstick girl, and I haven't yet ventured into the high-end lipstick world, but I do like Revlon Moon Drops lipsticks (in Orange Flip and Lilac Champagne).

5. Favorite Nail Polish Brands: I love several, but my collection definitely contains mostly Essie, OPI, and China Glaze because they're so easily available!

6. Favorite Top Coat: Seche Vite has been the first top coat I've run out of and repurchased three times! I don't like how it thickens, though, and I don't find Restore to work very well, so I may try something else soon.

7. Favorite Hand Cream/ Lotion: I just bought a small tube of Philosophy Hands of Hope, and I really like it so far! I like how it doesn't leave my hands greasy or sticky, so this will find a permanent home in my purse. At night I slather my hands with a heavy coat of Almond Oil hand cream from the Body Shop, because it's too thick and creamy to use during the day, but I LOVE the way it smells!

8. Favorite Base Coat: I've been using CND Ridge Filler base coat, but I think I will try CND Stickey next because I've heard good things about it.

9. Current Favorite Nail Polish Collection: The one that I most recently bought the most colors from is probably China Glaze's Metro collection, but I loved OPI's Pirates of the Caribbean collection from last spring, and am highly anticipating their Spring 2012 Holland collection!

10. Favorite Facial Moisturizers: Still searching for that perfect one. I currently am using Say Yes to Carrots night cream and Neutrogena Oil-free Moisture during the day, but both make my face feel sweaty? Although this doesn't quite fit the category, I must take this opportunity to rave about Clinique All About Eyes eye cream! I put this on twice a day, because I struggle with dry skin and bags under my eyes. It makes my concealer glide on so much more smoothly!


I had fun filling out this little quiz, and hope to do more again soon! I'd love to see your answers, so please either write them in the comments or on your own blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say! Let's have a discussion!
- Becky