Friday, January 6, 2012

NOTD - China Glaze Skyscraper

Happy Friday! TGIF! This week has been miserable - both the kids I nanny are extremely sick with colds, and haven't gone to school this week so I've been home with them during the day. Poor guys. Not only that, but this dog of theirs is driving me absolutely up a wall. I can't wait to get out of the house this weekend!


Sunlight
Anyway, I asked my Facebook friends yesterday what color I should do my nails, and my friend requested China Glaze's Skyscraper specifically. (My boyfriend wanted purple, and my brother suggested "blurple". I'm amused that he knew that was a thing, considering he's a Marine. I'll do it this weekend, guys, promise!) This is a shade from their Fall 2011 Metro collection, and I absolutely adore it. It's a navy blue jelly base with silver and blue sparkles. It becomes opaque at three coats, which is what my photo shows. I love the color, and how the glitter comes alive in the sunlight!




What has your week been like? Do you have plans to get out of the house this weekend, or are you staying in?
Shade

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say! Let's have a discussion!
- Becky