Thursday, January 5, 2012

Getting to Know You Tag

I figured I should do another one of these tags since I'm a new blogger! I grabbed this one from Makeup and Beauty Blog, which is a blog I adore!


Things I’m passionate about
  • My boyfriend :)
  • Baking sweet treats
  • Education
  • Nail polish
  • CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
  • Fuzzy blankets
Things I’d like to do before I die
  • Go to Italy/Egypt/Morocco/India (and eat everything in sight while there)
  • Get my master's degree
  • Become an influential and inspirational teacher
  • Get married and have a family
  • Buy a house
  • Perfect my French macaron technique
Things I say often
  • Bummer, dude
  • I want ice cream
  • Can you open this for me? My nails are still wet
  • But CSI is on!
  • "Just a city boy, born and raised in South Detroit..."
  • I'm tired
Books I’ve recently read
  • All the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich
  • The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins
  • The Maze Runner Trilogy by James Dashner
  • Darkly Dreaming Dexter by Jeff Lindsay
  • The Psychology of Dexter by Bella DePaulo
  • The Death and Life of the Great American School System: How Testing and Choice Are Undermining Education by Diane Ravitch (currently reading)
Songs I could listen to over and over
  • "Don't Stop Believing" by Journey
  • "Somebody to Love" by Queen
  • "I've Just Seen a Face" by The Beatles
  • "Breakeven" by the Script
  • "Firework" by Katy Perry
  • "Born this Way" by Lady Gaga
Traits I’m attracted to in my best friends
  • They like to bake, or at least keep me company while I bake, and then devour whatever it is we made!
  • We like the same movies
  • They like to go shopping
  • They are supportive of my goals
  • They're not afraid to call me out on my shit!
  • They are generally a positive person
Hopefully you got to know me a little more through this! I'd love to see your top six too! Fill it out in the comments or on your blog, and tag it back to me!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say! Let's have a discussion!
- Becky