Friday, January 6, 2012

FOTD - Friday night look!

 I'm going out on the town tonight with some friends! Yay! I can't wait to be outside for the first time in four days! 

I haven't worn color on my eyes in a while, since I recently got the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette and two neutral Duos from Bare Minerals, so I decided to match the bit of blue in my colorful sweater to my eyes.

First, I primed my eyelid with Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original. Then, using the fabulous brush that came in the Naked 2 palette, I swept Verve, a grayish highlighter, all over my lid and in the inner corner. Then I used the fluffy end of the brush to blend Pistol, a medium-dark gray, on the outer half of my lid and on the lower lashline. I then took Urban Decay Haight from the Dangerous palette, which is a tealish dark blue, and blended it into my crease. I highlighted the browbone with Virgin, a beige highlighter, from the Dangerous palette.

I used NYX eyeliner in Gray on the waterline and on the top lashline. I coated my eyelashes with CoverGirl LashBlast in Black.





For the rest of my face, I used Sonia Kashuk blush in Sunset on the apples of my cheeks, and CoverGirl Cheekers in Cinnamon Toast to do a bit of contouring. I highlighted my cheekbones and bridge of my nose with Virgin. On my lips I used Revlon Colorburst lip gloss in Peony (told I use this gloss all the time! Hah!)

Makes your face look like a different face!
Got any plans tonight? What makeup do you like to wear when you go out?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say! Let's have a discussion!
- Becky