Tuesday, January 31, 2012

NOTD: Another Hefesto masterpiece!

Gorgeous!
I've been dreaming up different layering combinations I could do with Speciallita Hefesto - a sheer holographic top coat - ever since I got it last week. On my first post about it, commenter Monica suggested I try it over a black or grey polish, and I thought that was a GREAT idea! I had never seen a true grey holo before. To bling it out even more, I decided to go with OPI Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous, a shimmery charcoal grey with hints of green and purple shimmer. With one coat of Hefesto over it, I couldn't stop staring at my nails! The sun even peeked out while I was driving, and I kept stretching my fingers out on the steering wheel so I could sneak glances at the rainbow goodness.

I love Hefesto for layering over a tired creme, but layering it over another glitter/shimmer polish is just out-of-this-world amazing. Great suggestion, Monica!! Any other ideas, folks?

1 comment:

  1. OMG! It turned out so pretty I just can't take my eyes out of it! This has to be one of the best looking nail combo ever!
    I need Hefesto in my life!

    Thank you for taking my wish into consideration!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say! Let's have a discussion!
- Becky